From Disney Family
Surprise your family with an animal-inspired scavenger hunt that ends with Zootopiamovie tickets! Use fun paper, like a Zootopia journal, to write out clues and hints that will lead your kids around the house. Soon they’ll solve the case just like Judy Hopps.
Zootopia on is now available on Blu-ray, Digital HD & Disney Movies Anywhere.
What You’ll Need
How To Play
- Write out clues (listed below) on individual sheets of paper. Place around the house with a surprise at the final clue!
- Place CLUE #1 in the living room:When you’ve gathered your things,
Brushed your teeth and HARE
We’re ready, HOP to it
We exit through thereAnswer: Front Door
- Place CLUE #2 on the front door:This is the MANE place for you to LI-ON
When it’s time to catnap or to sleep ‘til dawnHint: You should check for monsters and dust BUNNIES here.Answer: Under the Bed
- Place CLUE #3 under the bed:Wearing germs to bed?
“This won’t work,” I’d say
You HIPPOPOTO-MUST scurry to wash them awayHint: Where do you go to get PURR-fectly clean?Answer: Bathtub
- Place CLUE #4 in the bathtub:You get so BEAR-y hungry while learning and playing
You grab this when “Grrr-Rumble” is what your tummy is sayingAnswer: Lunch Box
- Place CLUE #5 in a lunch box:Call it an iceberg, or box if you will
This place could keep a POLAR BEAR chillAnswer: Refrigerator
- Place CLUE #6 on the refrigerator:Some are RHI-nonsense, others more for a scholar
Look here for a book by your favorite SLOTH-erAnswer: Bookshelf
- Place CLUE #7 on a bookshelf:This carries so many things for all that you do
It’s not a Yak Pack,
But that’s silly; you already GNUAnswer: Backpack
- Hide the final surprise inside your child’s backpack. Hooray!