Disney Cruise Line announces this morning that more cruises are being suspended due to the Covid-19 outbreak. Check below to see if your sailing was impacted.
- All Departures Through June 18, 2020, Disney Magic Sailings through July 2, 2020 and Vancouver Sailings Until the End of June 2020Disney Cruise Line is aware that the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has extended its suspension of cruise departures from the United States. In line with this direction, and with the well-being of our Guests and team members our top priority, Disney Cruise Line has suspended:
- All new departures of the Disney Dream and Disney Fantasy through Thursday, June 18, 2020.
- All Disney Magic sailings through Thursday, July 2, 2020.
- All departures on the Disney Wonder through June, given that neither the Port of Vancouver nor an alternate homeport is available.Guests currently booked on affected sailings will be offered the choice of a cruise credit to be used for a future sailing within 15 months of their original sail date or a full refund. These Guests and travel agents will receive an email from Disney Cruise Line outlining details and next steps.Guests who booked their reservation through a travel agent should contact them directly with any questions. Those who booked directly with Disney Cruise Line and have questions after receiving their email from us should call us at (866) 325-6685 or (407) 566-7797.Below is a list of impacted sailings: Disney MagicApril 25-30April 30-May 4May 4-8May 8-11May 11-23May 23-30May 30-June 6June 6-13June 13-22June 22-July 1July 1-13 Disney WonderApril 24-29April 29-May 8May 8-18May 18-25May 25-June 1June 1-8June 8-15June 15-22June 22-29June 29-July 6 Disney DreamApril 27-May 1May 1-4May 4-8May 8-11May 11-15May 15-18May 18-22May 22-25May 25-29May 29-June 1June 1-5June 5-8June 8-12June 12-17June 17-21 Disney FantasyApril 25-May 2May 2-9May 9-16May 16-23May 23-30May 30-June 6June 6-13June 13-20 Disney Magic European Sailings After July 2, 2020
Guests currently booked on our European sailings through our July 25 departure can change their reservation up until the day before embarkation and receive a 100% cruise credit to be used for a future sailing within 15 months of their original sail date. The credit is non-refundable and standard prevailing rates will apply. Alternatively, Guests currently booked on our July 13, July 18 and July 25, 2020 European sailings may delay their final payment to 30 days prior to their sailing. Guests who booked their reservation through a travel agent should contact them directly. Those who booked with Disney Cruise Line may call us at (866) 325-2112 or (407) 566-3510.
- Disney Cruise Line Coronavirus (COVID-19) Additional InformationDisney Cruise Line consistently receives among the highest public health inspection scores and has health and safety protocols in place. We also have a comprehensive plan that outlines protocols for managing illness and closely follow the guidance of public health officials. In light of COVID-19, Disney Cruise Line is operating at elevated cleaning and sanitation levels. Among the procedures currently in place include:
- Training for all of our Crew Members on how best to prevent the spread of illness on board.
- A health screening completed by all Guests and Crew Members to check for illness before they board the ship.
- Extensive cleaning and sanitation of high-traffic areas (e.g., handrails, doorknobs and elevator buttons) and children’s facilities.
- Cleaning of all staterooms twice a day and additional disinfection when necessary.
- Discontinuing self-service at buffet locations.
- Regular communication with Guests and Crew Members regarding how to prevent illness.
- Hand-washing stations and sanitizing wipes conveniently located throughout our ships.
- Medical clinics on our ships staffed with experienced doctors and nurses and stocked with supplies and medications to treat a variety of illnesses.According to public health authorities, Guests can also help prevent the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19) and many other illnesses by frequently washing their hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after using the restroom and before eating. Parents can supervise their children to ensure they wash their hands thoroughly. Guests are also advised to cover their nose and mouth with a tissue (or upper sleeve) when sneezing, and avoid sneezing or coughing into their hands or without covering their nose and mouth. Guests or Crew Members who show any symptoms of illness are advised to contact their ship’s Medical Center immediately.Updates will be posted online as new information becomes available and Guests with specific questions may reach out to us at (866) 325-2112 or (407) 566-3510 or contact their travel agent. Please note that call volumes may be high.