Since we are all stuck at home and missing the magic, why not create your own? Here’s a recipe I found from Lil Luna that is quick and easy!
Disney World’s “Grey Stuff” recipe!! It’s so easy to make and so delicious. Tastes just like the recipe from the Be Our Guest restaurant. So smooth and made with vanilla and chocolate pudding mix, milk, cool whip, and oreos and topped with sprinkles!!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Refrigerate 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
Calories 781 kcal
Author Lil’ Luna
- 1 3.4 oz vanilla pudding mix
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 15 oreos
- 8 oz cool whip
- 2 tbsp chocolate pudding mix
- In a medium bowl, combine pudding mix and milk. Whisk well and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Place Oreos in a food processor and blend until they become crumbs.
- Mix the crushed Oreos in with the pudding mixture and mix well.
- Fold in Cool Whip and chocolate pudding mix until well combined and refrigerate for one hour before serving.
- When ready to serve, place “grey stuff” in a piping bag and add a dollop to the middle and then pipe a spiral around it. Top with sprinkles.