From the Monorail WINDOWWWSSS to the EPCOT WAALLLLSSS… ’til the sweat pours down my *RECORD SCRATCH*….
Welcome Back Mouseketeers! Episode 23 is here, so sit back, relax and let’s dive in to our 4 topics for this week:
- Bob for Bob – Bob Iger bids the mouse adieu, and we welcome Bob Chapek as Disney’s new CEO.
- Plus our conspiracy theory on why Iger stepped down
- How to close down a festival amid a marathon weekend.
- So many lessons learned, plus how a human trap was laid by a mouse at EPCOT
- The rising cost of annual passes and tickets at Walt Disney World
- Will you renew or visit? We ask the tough questions and weigh out the options.
- Flower and Garden Announcements
- A full run down of the bands participating in the Garden Rocks Concerts coming to EPCOT.
NOW ON WITH THE SHOW! You can listen here.