Hello Mouseketeers. Yes, All good things must end – like the month of January. So here we are in February, and we find ourselves at Episode 21 [HUZZAH – LEGAL DRINKING AGE]. So pour yourself a drink, and be ready to pour one out for some Disney homies that we are about to lose. On this episode we talk about:
- Shanghai Disney’s closure for the foreseeable future due to the fatal Coronavirus // Hong Kong Disney has also been affected
- Pour out a bit of your Corona Beer for that news
- The Pirate League is closing at Magic Kingdom
- The Last Day for this magical experience is July 27th – Pour out your Rum – now why is the rum gone?
- Big Blue Pool at Art of Animation Resort loses underwater Finding Nemo voices
- Pour out some of your drink for our PIXAR pals leaving the Big Blue
- Cold Weather Closures at WDW
- Repack your swim trunks and flippy floppies – Florida’s cold weather snap ruins Water Park fun.
We also cover:
- Nine Lives Lost – the tragic passing of DVC holders in the Kobe Bryant Crash
- What EPCOT Pavilions Susanne has never gone in
- The cult classic margarita you should actually skip in the Mexico Pavilion
- Where are the Magic Kingdom Trains now?
NOW ON WITH THE SHOW! Give it a listen here.