From Disney Parks Blog
During this year’s Epcot International Festival of the Arts, you will be able to enjoy amazing and beautiful Latin-inspired dishes.
You can start by visiting El Artista Hambriento Food Studio near the Mexico pavilion, where they are featuring Sopes de Barbacoa: braised barbacoa beef served on fried Guajillo corn shell with black beans, cotija cheese, Mexican cream and chives; an Agave Pork Belly: pork belly caramelized with Agave atop pumpkin seed pesto lentil salad. To drink, you can’t miss the Frida Banana Daiquiri: a Mexican handcrafted rum, banana puree and applejack (served frozen); a Diego Blackberry Margarita: 100% Agave tequila, blackberry purée, fresh jalapeño-lime juice served with black ant salt rim; and a Mexican White Sangria: white wine, fruit juices, and sweet cinnamon-infused tequila. Todo muy delicioso!
Next, go by Pop Eats, located in Showcase Plaza, and order the Shrimp Ceviche with lime-mint foam. We are sharing the recipe with you below so you can make it at casa!
Last but not least, time for dessert! Stop by the Refreshment Outpost, located in the African Outpost, where you can find these colorful Paintbrush Churros! These cinnamon-sugar churros are dipped in colorful white chocolate. Una obra de arte!
Here’s the Shrimp Ceviche recipe!
Shrimp Ceviche with Lime-Mint Foam
For Shrimp Ceviche:
1. Combine shrimp, red onion, green pepper, red pepper, jalapeno, and green onion in a glass mixing bowl.
2. In a small bowl, combine orange juice, lime juice, and sugar. Stir until sugar is dissolved. Pour over shrimp mixture.
3. Add mango and cilantro and stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Set aside.
For Lime-Mint Foam:
1. Combine water, lime juice, soy lecithin, sugar, and mint in a large mixing bowl.
2. Whip using a whisk or immersion blender until foam develops on the top. Allow to stand for 1 minute.
Evenly divide ceviche among 4 bowls. Spoon 2 tablespoons lime-mint foam on top of ceviche.
Epcot International Festival of the Arts takes place through Feb. 24. The festival is included with regular admission. For more information and to book a dining package, visit the Walt Disney World Resort website or call 407 WDW-FEST (407 939-3378). Bookings are available for breakfast, lunch or dinner.