One of our favorite Christmas morning traditions is sit by the fire and watch the Disney Parks Christmas Day parade as a family. There’s so much joy seeing the parks decorated, even if we can’t be there ourselves. Disney Family created these fun bingo cards that I will be printing out this year. I think I’ll even get a special prize for the winner! What is your favorite Christmas Day tradition?
What You’ll Need
- Regular paper or cardstock
- Board markers (pennies, chocolate candies, etc)
How To Play
- Print your bingo cards on regular paper or cardstock — make sure there is one for each player. You can print them here.
- The box in the center is free.
- Look for each of the objects on the card, while watching the parade. Place a penny on the corresponding square on your card for each object you spot. The winner is the first player to complete an entire row of five horizontally, vertically, or diagonally.
Cutting should be done by an adult.