In my house, there is nothing better than a Mickey waffle. We actually buy them at our local grocery store in the frozen section to enjoy! Waffle makers are fairly inexpensive these days, so here are some awesome recipes from Disney Family just in time for the holidays! Which flavor is your favorite?
‘Tis the season for festive breakfasts with your best pals! From peppermint hot chocolate to pumpkin spice, these yummy waffle recipes are sure to delight your Disney Family for the holidays. Prepare them all in a Mickey Mouse Waffle Maker from Shop Disney.
What You’ll Need:
- 1 box of waffle mix
- 2 3/4 cups water
- 2/3 cup oil
- 4 eggs
How to Make It:
- Begin by making your waffle batter. If you’d like to prepare all four holiday waffle recipes, split your waffle batter into four different bowls.
- Add the holiday waffle recipe ingredients listed below to each bowl of batter.
- Pour batter into waffle maker, close the lid, and cook for about 5 minutes until golden brown and slightly crisp.
- Add your favorite toppings and serve immediately.
Red Velvet Waffles:
- Red gel color
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Toppings: cream cheese frosting, sprinkles
- Green gel color
- Red gel color
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- A pinch of turmeric
- Toppings: maple syrup
Peppermint Hot Chocolate Waffles:
- 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- Toppings: whipped cream, crushed candy canes
Pumpkin Spice Waffles:
- 7 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 3/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Toppings: powdered sugar