Hello again fellow Mouseketeers! We hope you are fully out of your turkey and/or food coma’s by now. Part of the post-Thanksgiving ritual this year was creating a new tradition of lounging around and watching Disney+. So after 3 weeks of exploring the most amazing content provided by this revolutionary streaming service, it’s time we rattle off the shows you ABSOLUTELY must watch. Let’s count them down:
- Number 4: Pixar Shorts
- All of them, just bask in the cuteness and creativity from the folks over at Pixar – our favorite newest original – FORKY ASKS A QUESTION!
- Number 3: The Imagineering Story
- SPOILERS: You will need a box of tissues to watch this show, and if you don’t shed a tear by the end of episode 1; are you REALLY a Disney fan?
- Number 2: The World According to Jeff Goldblum
- Susanne loves this show, and so far the first few episodes have not disappointed. Erika gives it a shoulder shrug emoji. Tell us what you think about it in the comments below!
- Number 1: DRUM ROLL PLEASE – The Mandalorian
- Baby Yoda, Baby Yoda, Baby Yoda … thanks for coming to our Ted Talk.
We also promised listeners a photo the scrumptious rolls that Susanne’s family makes for the holidays. It’s a family secret so we can’t share the recipe, but none the less – feast your peepers on these:
NOW ON WITH THE SHOW! Give us a listen here.