Mickey Waffles, Mickey Pretzels, Mickey Premium Bars, Oh My! These are some of the best snacks at Disney Parks! Disney Family has instructions on how to make these ornaments at home. While these aren’t quite as tasty, they are calorie free!
What You’ll Need
- Cardstock or regular paper
- Tan, white, dark brown, and light brown felt
- White fabric paint
- Hot glue gun
- Twine or ribbon
How To Make It
- Draw Parks food images onto paper. Cut out the images and use them as your templates.
- Place templates on your felt and trace with a marker. Use sharp scissors to cut them out.
- For the Mickey pretzel, use tan felt. For the Mickey ice cream bar, use dark brown felt, white for the “bite,” and tan for the ice cream stick. For the Mickey waffle, use tan and light brown felt. Then glue pieces together.
- Then use white fabric paint to add the “salt” to your pretzel ornament.
- Attach a twine or ribbon loop to each ornament back and secure with a dot of hot glue. Allow paint and glue to dry before hanging on your tree.
All cutting and gluing should be done by an adult.