Today is the day!! Frozen 2 is out and ready for your viewing pleasure! We’ll end our week of ornaments with an Anna ornament from Disney Family. If you make any of the ornaments I’ve shared this week, please make sure to post a picture! I’d love to see them!
Time: 15 Minutes
What You’ll Need
- Royal blue felt
- Light pink felt
- Dark pink felt
- Teal felt
- Hot glue or craft glue (hot glue should be used by adults only)
- Light and dark colored pencils (for tracing)
- 3 Yellow fashion gems
How To Make It
- Trace the template pieces onto their designated felt color. You can find the template here. Cut out the felt pieces and glue them together using the image as a guide.
- Attach three yellow fashion gems above the flower.
- Cut a piece of felt 1 1/2 inches long and form a loop.
- Glue it to the back of the ornament. You can attach a tree hook or ribbon through the loop and hang the ornament from a holiday tree.
Cutting and gluing should be done by an adult.