The snow bothers me, but this snowflake ornament from Disney Family is just the kind of snow I can deal with!
What You’ll Need
- Sparkle white felt
- Light blue felt
- Aqua blue felt
- 1 Pink fashion gem
- Hot glue or craft glue (hot glue should be used by adults only)
- Light and dark colored pencils (for tracing)
How To Make It
- Print out the template. You can find the template here. Trace the template pieces onto their designated felt color. Cut out the felt pieces and glue them together using the image as a guide.
- Cut a piece of felt 1 1/2 inches long and form a loop.
- Glue it to the back of the ornament. You can attach a tree hook or ribbon through the loop and hang the ornament from a holiday tree.
Cutting and gluing should be done by an adult.