Woo Hoo! Big summer blowout! Make your own Oaken ornament from Disney Family!
Time: 20 Minutes
What You’ll Need
- Olive green felt
- Blue felt
- Light blue felt
- Brown felt
- Dark pink felt
- Hot glue or craft glue (hot glue should be used by adults only)
- Light and dark colored pencils (for tracing)
How To Make It
- Trace the template pieces onto their designated felt color. You can find the template here.
- Cut out the felt pieces and glue them together using the image as a guide.
- Cut a piece of felt 1 1/2 inches long and form a loop.
- Glue it to the back of the ornament. You can attach a tree hook or ribbon through the loop and hang the ornament from a holiday tree.
Cutting and gluing should be done by an adult.