We told you about all of the new plant-based dishes coming to the parks. Now, Disney Parks Blog has some dishes you can try now at Walt Disney World! I can’t wait!
Hundreds of new plant-based dishes have landed on menus at Walt Disney World Resort!
Just last month, we shared that all of our major quick and table service restaurants would be dishing up delectable new options at Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland Resort – accompanied by a new plant-based menu icon, a green leaf. Now, we’re excited to introduce you to more of these tasty offerings, including some delicious new choices.
Each one is made from plant-based ingredients like vegetables, fruits, grains, nuts, seeds and legumes – and without animal meat, dairy, eggs or honey. From sweet treats to three-course meals, and everything in between, there are more than 400 craveable creations to choose from.
Planning a trip to Walt Disney World Resort? Check out the brand-new Guide to Plant-Based Dining on the resort’s website to learn where these dishes – and many more! – can be found during your visit.
- (Top) Panna Connie’s Congo Lime Delight from Jungle Navigation Co. LTD Skipper Canteen at Magic Kingdom Park – Tasty lime ‘panna cotta,’ served with mango-lime sorbet, fresh fruit and a Brazil nut cookie.
- Marrakesh Falafel Platter from The Mara at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge – This delicious plate features falafel alongside creamy hummus, soy yogurt, tabbouleh and a cucumber-tomato salad – and don’t forget the pita bread!
- Chocolate Mint Financier from Flying Fish at Disney’s BoardWalk – This tempting chocolate financier is accompanied by a creamy frozen mint scoop.
- Lavender Donuts from California Grill at Disney’s Contemporary Resort – Don’t miss these delightful lavender donuts with blueberry gin jam, pistachio crumble and blueberry “faux yo” (plant-based frozen yogurt)!
- Chickpea Panisse from Cinderella’s Royal Table at Magic Kingdom Park – Crispy chickpea panisse, tomato jam, roasted carrots, chermoula-spiced garbanzos and chive powder make this dish fit for royalty.
- Loaded Slaw Dog from Casey’s Corner at Magic Kingdom Park – You can’t go wrong with this plant-based sausage, topped with pickled slaw, barbecue vegan aioli and roasted corn relish – plus your choice of french fries or apple slices.
- Quinoa Salad from Kusafiri Coffee Shop & Bakery at Disney’s Animal Kingdom – Served with dried fruit and fresh herbs, this salad makes for a tasty snack any time of day!
- Le Fou Festin Breakfast from Be Our Guest Restaurant at Magic Kingdom Park – Get your day started with this spread of plant-based eggs, sausage and bacon served with breakfast potatoes and fresh fruit.
These are just a few of the amazing plant-based bites you can discover across the resort! With so many dishes to discover – like the Mushroom (Lobster-style) Salad from Coral Reef Restaurant at Epcot or the Carrot Gnocchi from The Turf Club Bar and Grill at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa – there’s something for everyone to enjoy.
And don’t forget that even more plant-based dishes will be arriving at Disneyland Resort in spring 2020, accompanied by the new menu icon.
Stay tuned to the Disney Parks Blog as we keep you up-to-date with the latest plant-based foodie news!