Am I right when I say Mickey-shaped food just tastes better? It has a special magic when it’s mouse-shaped. When I ran across these Halloween Mickey Mouse Cinnamon rolls from Pixie Dust Savings, I knew I had to share them with you!
Halloween Mickey Mouse Cinnamon Rolls
PREP TIME10 minutesCOOK TIME13 minutesADDITIONAL TIME10 minutesTOTAL TIME33 minutes
- 2 Original Size Cinnamon Rolls
- 1 Grande Size Cinnamon Roll
- Icing (included in the cinnamon roll package)
- Halloween Sprinkles
- Take 2 original size cinnamon rolls and pinch them onto the grande cinnamon roll. These two cinnamon rolls will be Mickey’s ears so place them accordingly.
- Bake for 13-17 minutes on 400 or until golden brown.
- Frost your Mickey Mouse Cinnamon Roll.
- Sprinkle with Halloween sprinkles
- Serve & enjoy!
These could be modified for any holiday (think heart sprinkles for Valentine’s Day), or just make a Sunday extra special. Bring a little Disney magic in to your life this Halloween!