Can someone please put me on a plane and send me to Disneyland in October so I can get my hands on these new treats! They are so beautiful and stand for the best thing ever….DIVERSITY! Show your pride along with Disney Parks Blog with these tasty snacks!
I’m SO EXCITED to share some new limited-time treats at the Disneyland Resort to accompany the colorful assortment of products from the Rainbow Disney Collection. At Disney, our snacks come in every color, and they’re pretty tasty too! These items will be available Oct. 4-6, and I’ve put together a list of all the yummy details on where to find them.
In addition, starting today, our merchandise team is rolling out a new series of rainbow products exclusively at Disneyland Resort. The line includes a new adult t-shirt and tank top, as well as a youth shirt, a patch, a cinch backpack and a water bottle. The Rainbow Disney Collection is inspired by the incredible diversity of Disney fans around the world.
You’ll find these products at the Emporium at Disneyland park, Elias & Co. at Disney California Adventure park, and at World of Disney at the Downtown Disney District. Also for the weekend of Oct. 4-6, guests will have the opportunity to embroider their favorite pair of Mickey ear hats with rainbow-colored thread at select Disneyland Resort shops.
Our merchandise and culinary teams have created these items in celebration of a popular fan event that occurs every fall. “Our guests are able to enjoy the Disney rainbow product line all year round, but these new additions to the collection along with fun food and beverage offerings in October are the perfect complement to one of the largest fan events each year, Gay Days, of which PRIDE is a proud sponsor,” says Patrick Reynolds, Co-Chair, PRIDE, Business Employee Resource Group.
These special items will be offered for a limited time, so be sure to come on out and snack with us this weekend!
Rainbow Crispy Treat
- Disneyland Park: Candy Palace, Hunny Spot
- Disney California Adventure Park: Trolley Treats, Bing Bong’s Sweet Stuff
- Downtown Disney District: Marceline’s Confectionery
Rainbow Cookie – Sugar cookie with rainbow drizzle and edible Mickey image
- Disneyland Park: Jolly Holiday Bakery Café, Plaza Inn, Market House, Alien Pizza Planet, Galactic Grill, Hungry Bear Restaurant
- Disney California Adventure Park: Fiddler, Fifer & Practical Café, Pacific Wharf Café, Pacific Wharf Gourmet Coffee Cart, Boardwalk Pizza & Pasta
Rainbow Macaron Box – Strawberry, orange, lemon, green apple, blueberry, and grape macarons
- Disneyland Park: Jolly Holiday Bakery Café, Refreshment Corner, Market House
- Disney California Adventure Park: Clarabelle’s Hand-Scooped Ice Cream
- Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa: GCH Craftsman Grill
Rainbow Cheesecake – Cheesecake with white chocolate colored stripes and whipped cream
- Disneyland Park: Jolly Holiday Bakery Café, Harbour Galley
- Disney California Adventure Park: Boardwalk Pizza & Pasta
Rainbow Cake – Layers of red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple cake between white chocolate mousse topped with buttercream frosting, rainbow sprinkles, and a chocolate garnish
- Disneyland Park: Plaza Inn
- Disney California Adventure Park: Boardwalk Pizza & Pasta, Paradise Garden Grill, Flo’s V8 Café, Cocina Cucamonga
Specialty Rainbow Beverage – Grenadine, blue curaçao, coconut rum, silver rum, piña colada mix, and coconut water
- Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel: PCH Grill, Surfside Lounge, The Sand Bar
Disney California Adventure Park Offerings
- Rainbow Bread Pudding (Pacific Wharf Café) – Birthday cake-flavored bread pudding
- Hoppy Pride Pilsner* (Bayside Brews, Paradise Garden Grill, Angry Dogs)
- Mimosa Flight* (Lamplight Lounge – upstairs only)
- Fabulous Freeze* (Hollywood Lounge) – Alcoholic rum runner slush with rainbow glow cube
- Rainbow Rock Shake (Schmoozies) – Rainbow cereal milkshake
- Rainbow Funnel Cake Fries (Award Wieners) – Funnel cake fries topped with rainbow-colored icing, rainbow cereal, and whipped cream
- Rainbow Cotton Candy (Outdoor Vending Carts)
You’ll also find a fun Rainbow Tumbler (available with either a specialty beverage or fountain beverage) as well as a Rainbow Glow Cube available at various locations throughout Disneyland park and Disney California Adventure park.
For more information on all of the above locations, visit the Disneyland Resort website or the Disneyland App, where you can also mobile order** your treats in advance and skip the line at select locations. All of the items listed above are available only while supplies last.
Offerings are subject to availability and change or cancellation without notice.
*Must be at least 21 years of age to order or consume alcohol.
**Mobile ordering is subject to restrictions and change without notice. Message, data and roaming rates may apply to the use of the Disneyland app. Availability subject to handset limitations and features may vary by handset or service provider. Coverage and app stores not available everywhere. If you’re under 18, get your parents’ permission first.