I am so excited the Skyliner is opening this weekend! I have to admit I was hoping for a preview while I was there, but just seeing them run while we stayed at Caribbean Beach was really neat. Now seeing the merchandise for the Skyliner just blows my mind. Disney never ceases to amaze! Take a peek at what Disney Parks Blog posted about the new merchandise! You can see the full line here.
We’re just a few days away from the official September 29 opening of the Disney Skyliner, a magical (and inventive!) gondola system that will offer guests transportation between Disney’s Hollywood Studios, Epcot and select Disney World resort hotels.
Today, we’re happy to share the first look at the first Disney Skyliner merchandise, which was inspired by artwork similar to what will be featured on the gondolas. The new collection offers something for every member of the family, including t-shirts, hoodies, mugs, pins, MagicBands, Christmas ornaments, toys and more.
Walt Disney World Annual Passholders and Disney Vacation Club Members have unique merchandise just for them!
Merchandise will be available at these locations:
- International Gateway at Epcot
- Mickey’s of Hollywood at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Disney’s Pop Century Resort
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
- Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- Merchandise will also be available at the new Disney’s Riviera Resort when it opens later this year!